NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

It Is Said In "Quotation Marks" ...



So apparently we are going to "the lake" today, "the lake" to be said AND READ in quotation marks because I am still unsure as to what a day at "the lake" entails.


See, I spent a semi-sheltered and fairly lonely childhood. I was never really allowed to spend a day at "the river" or "the lake" because my parents feared that I would pretty much INSTANTLY drown the moment my ties touched the water. So I don't fully understand the concept of "the lake" as a full day destination. This new world scares and confuses me.


I also do not understand A) why I have to go outside, which is WA-A-A-AY too overrated, when I can just stay indoors and watch bad movies all day. I also don't understand why B) we have to wake up so early. Apparently "the lake" has the same hours as a Ross dress for less during a President's Day sale ...


Abraham Linkin: I Got It At Ross


This is a strange and frightening new world I am entering today.


Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Steve!