NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, June 11, 2010

Self Shock ...



I'm a bit sensitive to violence. I've always been that way. But after the robbery I've been better, bolder I guess, when it comes to watching violent horror films and bloody scenes and such.

So just now I started watching House of 1,000 Corpses. The beginning seemed campy fun and I thought I could do it.

Then there was a robbery scene. Guy with a gun cussing and yelling.

I couldn't do it. I couldn't watch. I stopped the movie and started shaking. I feel like such a pussy. But I couldn't get past, what ten minutes of the fucking film.

I'm ashamed of myself right now.

No comments: