NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Swimming And The Birthday Pants ...

My wife's birthday was today.

We started off the day waking up semi-early and heading to a nice, tear-free therapy session. And during the session my therapy lady told us that you get a free meal at Denny's for your birthday, so we drove across the street and lo and behold she got herself her free ass meal ...



Then we went to Arden mall and bought a few things. It was nice to actually get some alone time with her. I got a wristband that covers up my cutting nicely. It says "Punks not dead. It just kinda sucks now." It's cool.

Then we went to Victoria Secrets and I stared at tits while my wife cashed in the gift cards she got a few weekends ago. It took a long time but the pants she bought were TO-O-O-OTALLY worth it ...



What. An. ASS!!!

Later we took the kids swimming ...






All in all it's been a pretty good day.

I hope that father's Day is just as good this sunday.

No comments: