NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

This Is My Madness ...



Remember my last post?


Well, I actually succeeded in having a 6 and 1/2 hour long panic attack.


And once I managed to calm my brown ass down, it was time to go home to my house which at the present moment is filled with six screaming little devil children.


There's no reason for my prolonged panic attack, really. I guess I have a pretty good life with my wife and my kids and my house ...


Talking Heads: Once In A Lifetime


But I've just had this deep feeling of dread all day. I'm nervous, scared, frightened, and lonely. I mean, my wife says that a lot of these feelings are from this weekend. Fathers Day was quiet and low key and nice... but I guess it wasn't as wonderful as I secretly hoped it would be. It's like I said before. Mother's Day is a daughter's dream but Father's Day is a daughter's afterthought, you know? Plus we're broke, so I guess I'm just feeling a bit alone right now.


What's wrong with me? How can I feel alone with THIS in my house...




This is me.


This is my madness.


Welcome.

No comments: