NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Feelings ...



Feeling good. Feeling excited. it's early, so the weight of work and the ignorance of dirty people has yet to soil my spirits. I know that this will probably fade away as the day drags on, but right now I feel like there's so much that I can accomplish.


This is probably just my bipolar talking. And let me tell you something ... being manic depressive is 50% AWESOME! It's the other 50% that I fight with.


Anyways, I'm about to leave for work and I'm feeling pretty damn good.


Here's a few tunes for you ...


Team America World Police: America Fuck Yeah

MC Frontalot: Braggadocio

Rachel Goodrich: LightBulb

The Wesley Willis Fiasco: Jesus Is The Answer

Nirvana: You Know You're Right

MC Lars: Hurricane Fresh


Try and have a good day out there.


Or night. Or afternoon. Or whatever.




Wind Clan out.

No comments: