NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Surgery ...



Motherfuckers drugged me, knocked my ass out, put a breathing tube down my throat, lifted my nose up like a car hood, and cut me up like a Thanksgiving turkey.


Amazing!


I can't believe I actually went thru it.


It hurt like hell but I did it and I'm better for it because not only will my breathing be better but I feel braver for making myself go thru something so hardcore and frightening.


Now I'm at home watching Family Guy with my kids while drifting in and out of consciousness. This must be how Lindsey Lohan feels like all the time.


I'm also in extreme pain and hungry as hell. But I don't want to eat because I'm worried I might vomit.


Beck: Nausea


So now it's time for a week of pain, a week of sleeping, a week of laying around, a week of playing Superhero City on facebook, a week of reading books, and a week of watching crap on tv. Horror movies, bad movies, guilty pleasures, guilty pleasures, whatever. I really wanna watch the movie The Giant Claw again. 'Tis glorious crap!


Anyways, that's it. Wish me luck.


And as Criswell said, "God help us ... in the future."


Wind Clan out.

No comments: