NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, July 2, 2010

POW! BIFF! SOCKO!

So this afternoon the six freaking kids in my house decide that they want to watch something on the Netflix we have on our Wii.


GAWD NO!!! Yeah, they asked me all innocent-like if they can watch something as if that's NOT what they already do all freaking day anyway!


So I reluctantly agree and start flipping thru the over 400 random things we (but mostly I) have on our Netflix queue. I wished they would want to watch an Ed Wood movie or MST3K but I just figured they'd pick something shitty like Kim Possible or Go Diego Go or fucking Danny Phantom.


Just then Evan, the three year old boy, sees this awesome ass logo that looks kinda familiar and screams "I WANNA WATCH BATMAN!"




HA!!!


That shit's CLASSIC!


Wesley Willis: I Whupped Batman's Ass


Yes, little did that loud little brat know that what he thought was going to be a kick ass Batman movie was going to be THIS monstrosity...




We didn't get thru much, but know I know what we will be watching this sunday.


So I will see you then...


SAME BAT TIME,

SAME BAT CHANNEL!

No comments: