NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, July 23, 2010

The State Of The Steve Address ...

Wanna know how I'm feeling?


Well, here I am ...




And that's that.


And here's some free music for your punk ass ...


Willie Nelson: Georgia On My Mind

The Format: Snails

Death Cab For Cutie: I Will Follow You Into The Dark

One Minute Silence: Holy Man

Dick Dale: The Victor

Digital Underground: Doowatchalike




My special surgery edition of the Church-less Movie of The Week returns tomorrow with a classic Mystery Science Theater 3000 episode. So stay tuned!


Embrace the badness, my friends.

No comments: