NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Tomorrow's Music ...



Since I am on the road to surgery, tomorrow I'm going to some hospital somewhere to get myself a cat scan.


I mean... shit, I'm not even sure what an cat scan is!


I'm nervous and frightened and just completely wigged out, not just about tomorrow's cat scanning procedure but in less than a month I'm going to be "knocked out" for surgery for the first time.


And as a paranoid bipolar man that's a lot for me to be calm about.




So lets get our mind off of surgery and rock out.


Here's some free music for your punk ass ...


Jim's Big Ego: Cut Off Your Head

Nirvana: You Know You're Right

Blue Man Group feat. Dave Matthews: Sing Along

The Handsome Devil: Mexico

MC Frontalot: Braggadocio

Goon Squad: Bitch Ass Niggaz

Jack Johnson: Sleep Through The Static

Jack Swagger: Get On Your Knees

Green Day: Favorite Son

The Ramones: I Don't Want To Grow Up

King Geedorah (MF Doom): Fastlane

MC Frontalot: Crime Spree

The Folksmen: Old Joe's Place


I know I say this a lot, but wish me luck.


1 comment:

Elisha Grey said...

You have impeccable taste in Music Rev. Steve and I'm going to check these out later. I listened to that Ross Dress For Less song at work and my cubicle mate and I laughed our fasses off.

I really do mean this with all my being Senator Galindo; Good luck Steve!