NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

We Regret To Inform You ...



I am nearing the end of an 8-day nonstop work marathon which apparently is necessary for me to be able to get time off for my nasal surgery. So I am off to work in a bit, which sadly means that I will NOT be able to show a Church-less Movie Of The Week.


Look on the bright side, however. My down time from surgery means that starting sometime either wednesday or thursday I will be starting almost a WEEK of watching bad Netflix on demand movies while under severe medications.


So we hope you'll join us for that.




Wind Clan out.

No comments: