NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Church-Less Weekends ...



My wife and kids used to go to church every sunday.


In fact, I used to be dragged with them until I put my foot down and said that I could get more spirituality from just staying home and watching bad movies.


My wife and kids would go to church and I would stay home and embrace the silence by watching my horrible sunday movies, now known on this blog as my weekly Church-Less Movies Of The Week.


Now, though, fed up with the politics and drama of a small church congregation, my wife and kids don't go to church anymore.




And I know I should be happy. And in a sense I am. I feel like somehow I won.


And yet I really miss my time alone. It was a religious experience for me. Now, what with my kids and my "other wife" and her loud ass kids, I'm lucky if I get thru a movie a day.


I just really miss "my" time.

No comments: