NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, August 20, 2010

My New Book ...

There's this new book at work and every time I see it the book just makes me SICK!

Out of all the soulless business books we have at work, THIS one takes the evilness award. For evil.

It's this...



MARKETING LESSONS FROM THE GREATFUL DEAD!

It takes the messages of peace and love and freedom from corporations and uses it to teach corporations how to make MORE MONEY!

Jerry Garcia is rolling around in his grave right now! How do these asshole authors even SLEEP at night, right?

So anyway, since their book can be so abrasive and heartless and offensive and SUCCESSFUL, that led me to my OWN idea for a successful business book.

"JOHN LENNON and SALES:
Exploiting Peace For Profit"


And then when THAT sucker takes off, THAT's when I'll rock the business world with my follow-up, my Rich Dad, Poor Dad, my finishing move...

"The Biblical Business:
How Pretending You're Christian
Can Lead To Prosperity"


I know.

I'm amazing.



I don't know what I'm going to watch for my Church-less Movie Of The Week tomorrow. Maybe The Brain from Planet Arous or maybe something REALLY bad... like Starship Troopers or The Postman!

But I'm not sweating it. I'm sure it will come to me.

Anyway, I gotta go. I have to go to work, dress as the french children's book character Madeline, and sashay around the store speaking spanish... you know, because she's french. It all makes sense to me.

See y'all later!

No comments: