NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, August 13, 2010

My Wife And Her Bean ...



My wife has been having some really serious sleeping problems lately.


I mean, here's a recent example. Last night I feel asleep on the couch around 10:15 or so, just knocked the hell out. I woke up at 3am and my wife was still awake, right in the middle of a Lie To Me marathon. She tucked me in AND THEN stayed UP even longer to watch tv and do whatever.


See, the kids are starting school in about two weeks and my wife HAS to snap out of this screwed up sleep pattern she's in before then, staying up until 3 or 4 am every night.


It has to stop!




So tonight I'm going to give her a pill or two and tape a kidney bean to her wrist.


I hope to hell that works!


Anyways, here's some sleepy music for your punk ass ...


The Beatles: I'm So Tired (outtake)

Saosin: Sleepers

The Tokens: The Lion Sleeps Tonight

Also, and I hope you are still reading this, I have been doing storytimes for kids every week for well over 11 years. And in celebration of this I've compiled a big photo album of over 50 pictures and hilarious stories from over a decade of entertaining children.

STORYTIME WITH MR STEVE 2003-2014

And, if you could, plllllleeeeease share the photo album on Facebook. I really want to get my name out there. So a quick share would really help me out. Plus, it's pretty cute and fairly hilarious.

No comments: