NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Post #1,486: Feelings Like Dying ...

The family and I are supposed to go out all day today.


We're supposed to go to the lake, grill, celebrate someone's birthday, sea-doo it up, have fun, and then go to the fair and watch Weird Al's big concert on the last day of the state fair.


It proves to be a whole day endeavor. We will be leaving in a few minutes and we will be coming home probably sometime around 10:30pm.


That's all fine and dandy, but there's just one problem ...






I'm all out of one of my two asthma medicines. And, because my insurance is FORCING ME to do home delivery, I will be shit out of luck from today until some time between tuesday and thursday.


already this morning my head and arms are tingly and I can barely breathe, even after the one remaining medicine I have. Not only that but I'm dizzy and warm from the on and off fever that my surgery has given me.


On the bright side, I had a fever as high as 101 yesterday but I STILL worked an eight hour shift. So can I do the same today with my rescue inhaler and a full day out and about and in the sun?


And did I mention that the end of the California State Fair has been known to incite massive fights and riots?




I'm just worried that like my mom and HER asthma that today will end with me in the emergency room.


So wish me luck. I'll sure as fuck need it.


Anyways, here's some free asthma music for your punk ass ...


The Police: Every Breathe You Take

Deftones: Can't Even Breathe

Alkaline Trio: Trouble Breathing

Fallout Boy: The Pros And Cons Of Breathing

Ingrid Michalson: Keep Breathing

Lifehouse: Breathing (acoustic)

Shania Twain: It Only Hurts when I'm Breathing

Kanye West ft. Ludacris: Breathe In, Breathe Out

The Toy Dolls: I've Got Asthma

No comments: