NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

POST # 1,496: Steve's Going Crazy Again ...



This is my current facebook status ...


"I am going insane I am going insane I am going insane I am going insane I am going insane I am going insane I am going insane I am going insane I am going insane."


That is so damn true.


I'm sick of the yelling, the screaming, the arguing, the fighting, EVERYTHING!

I'm also sick of people cussing and yelling and hitting children.

I'm also sick and tired of little kids not listening to me and yelling at me and trying to tell ME off.

I'm also sick of having six kids in my damn house that don't get along in any way whatsoever!


I'm just sick and tired of everything.


I feel like I'm six seconds away from just totally Kurt Cobain-ing myself and ending all the noise once and for all.




I probably won't.


But LORD do I WANT to!

No comments: