NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, August 2, 2010

YES ...

I have survived my hellish sunday!


Not only did I survive but I ate amazing steak, I rode on a sea-doo, I had an amazing new root beer, I saw Weird Al perform a new 2010 polka medley, and I even ate unhealthy fast food for the first time in forever!


Plus I hardly coughed up blood and only almost passed out like twenty times and most of that was after walking back to our car pulling a wagon carrying two heavy ass children!


Also, a large part of my success yesterday has to go to my other wife who has apparently been holding out on asthma meds and let me have some yesterday. So thank you, other wife, for allowing me to live.


I'll post pics later today.


Until then, courage!

No comments: