NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Christian Punches to The Face ...

I hate "drama."


And I especially hate it when said "drama" happens to me.




Anyway, I was slightly hurt when my wife didn't stand up for me when her dad steamed into my house and wanted to punch me in the face for talking to my niece in a slightly agitated way.


I mean, I didn't do anything. Her father had no right doing that to me. And I had hoped that she would side with me and get in between us, not to choose me over her father but to choose to stick up for the person who was in the right, which was me.




Well Natasha had some choice words to her parents yesterday. They were talking and my niece came in with attitude, trying to throw her weight around and be bossy and give everyone the attitude she gets from her father. And this brought up the topic of me.


My wife stood up to her parents for me. It took almost a week but she did it. She got defensive, argued, almost yelled. And afterwards, her father admitted that he owed me an apology.


Son of a bitch will never give me one, such is the christian way, but at least I know he knows, which is as good as it's going to get.




Click here for an amazing new mashup album!

No comments: