NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, September 20, 2010

"Mr. Macho" Steve Galindo ...



THIS was my slightly choppy and somewhat jumpy wrestling entrance for last year's WWE Raw VS Smackdown 2009 ...




... and THIS is my all NEW entrance, much better looking, for the all new WWE Raw VS Smackdown 2010 ...




Well, this evening I filmed my new wrestling entrance for the new Raw VS Smackdown 2010 and its a BIG HIT on facebook!


Now I'm having requests from friends and followers to make all of Ed Wood's "spooks" so that there can be Reverend Steve VS Ed Wood matches.




THE CHAMP IS HERE!

No comments: