NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Random Nuggets Of Steve ...

Ed Wood said in his classic bipoic Glen or Glenda "My mind's in a muddle, like in a thick fog." That's me right now. No better way to describe me. Seriously. No one has any idea what it's like to be me.


So I thought that instead of trying to construct some sort of coherent post that I would just bombard you with videos and music and nice bite-sized pieces of my brain.


Is that ok with you?


Good. Let's continue.




Anthrax: Caught In A Mosh

Weird Al: This Is The Life

Flogging Molly: If I Ever Leave This World Alive


I have been having a really hard time at work lately. I'm not talking about management, though. With a new store manager comes a new store strategy that finally doe NOT include "Everybody pick on Steve." No, things AT work are fine. I have been consciously trying to step up my game and be more professional ever since the robbery and I think I'm finally starting to get respect as a result of it.


I mean that I am LITERALLY having a really hard time at work, meaning that even though it's been over half a year since the robbery, somehow still being in that store freaks me out. The other day one of my co-workers snuck up from behind me and scared me.Not a good thing to do to a man who had a gun pointed to him just a few feet away from where I was scared.


I still have hills to climb.







Julia Roberts is racist towards Italians


A few days ago, shortly after I got my car possessed, I posted a heartfelt plea for financial help which caused one person to say "this is beneath you. Begging for money on the internet to save your finances isn't dignified" and another person, who has been apparently trolling my blog for some time now, to call me "fucking pathetic."


This is who I am. This is me. I am a 33 year old bipolar disorder sufferer and quasi-semi-famous internet celebrity with mild OCD, a penchant for paranoia, and a random desire to literally cut myself to death. So having to defend myself here on this blog is a fairly difficult thing for me to do. But the more I think about this then the more I get upset and the more I want do something bad, which isn't good.


Weezer: I Want To Be Something


But I am sick and tired of other people tearing me down and trying to figure out what's wrong with me. This is not a rip on you, Gwen. You're good peoples. But I shouldn't have to apologize to anyone for just living my life. Although I have been preaching acceptance of self for quite some time now it has only been recently that I have started to really take my own message to heart. I'm not a bad guy and I shouldn't have to defend myself against anyone.


I'm just trying to live my life and be a good guy, so I'm sorry if that is "fucking pathetic" to you.


If you think me and my life is pathetic, then do me a favor and get a life and while you're at it get the fuck out of my blog.






Here's a first-a woman came in to my work a few days ago looking for a math workbook that explained the multiplication tables... IN AUDIO CD!


A workbook audio cd!


That's right up there with the people who look for audio dictionaries!







Although my weekly therapy sessions have been helping me, it is really difficult crying my fucking heart out every week. But my therapy-lady has helped me realize something extremely important: I am NOT going crazy! I just have a crazy life!


Speaking of crazy, my in-laws are moving to Nowhere, Oklahoma in a few weeks. I'm not sure why they're all moving away. It seems to me as if they're just trying to run away from their problems. Or perhaps they're going to try and somehow outrun the recession. But there's a part of me that can't help but think that my wife and I are being abandoned, just like my mom and dad abandoned me. Twice.


Nirvana: Polly (rare New Wave version)







John Lennon: Serve Yourself (demo)


That's it for me. Hope you liked the double feature today. That D-War movie is a D-sasterous piece of sheeit, isn't it?


Anyway, that's it.


Wind Clan out.