NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Stupid Drama ...



Yesterday, because I was talking in a slightly irritated tone to my niece Deinna, my father-in-law got pissed off, almost punched me in the face, and ended up going toe to toe with me like The Rock and Stone Cold at fucking Wrestlemania.


WHAT THE FUCK? Right?


WWF: Sexy Boy


He was so angry and pissed off and was yelling at me so freaking enraged that I felt threatened. I felt threatened by my own father-in-law! Gee, that was really freaking Christian of him!


And all because I talked to my niece in a slightly irritated and agitated way! Fuck, everyone else talks to her a million times worse than I did to her!


So why does he tell me he wants to punch me? It is because of my religion? Is it because of the color of my skin?


I'll tell you why... it's because of two reasons.


First, he doesn't let me talk to her like the rest of the family speaks to her because after over seven years with this family he STILL doesn't see me as a member of the family. Thanks, there's that Christian brotherhood again.


Secondly, he picks the battles he can win. Does he talk that way when his 30 year old alcoholic son with no house and no job drives drunk and stoned with kids in his car? Fuck no. But he'll go up to the kind, sensitive, hard working bipolar man and post traumatic stress disorder sufferer and yell in his face for slightly raising his voice.


Great. Just fucking great.


Now all I really want is to have nothing to do with my wife's family.




Tomorrow's movie might come from Netflix on Demand, which means that it will only be free if you have Netflix on Demand.


And seriously, everyone should have it by now.

No comments: