NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, October 15, 2010

Thank You, Al Gore...

It's almost 9 at night, but I'm outside eating food and partying with friends. Yeah. I actually have friends. It's crazy.


Adding to the very nice mood, the music player on my blog is rocking some pretty good Bad Religion right now. It's all very nice. I like it. Everyone's drinking beer but me. I'm not stressing on it, though. I'm drinking Big K root beer and for a generic brand it's very good.


Plus it feels like a nice, cool summer night... in October! Thank you, Al Gore, for inventing global warming with your evil weather machine so that I could enjoy such a nice, mellow evening!


All in all, it's a very nice fucking night.




Probably going to go see Jackass 3D for free this sunday. But have no fear, dear blog readers! I'll still rock a free bad movie for y'all.


Laters!

No comments: