NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Court Case ...



This is a secret, possibly even illegal, picture of me in court this afternoon as I finally faced down Tony Low, the man who put a gun to my head and almost killed me in a robbery a few months back.


I did not have a written speech, but I didn't need any. Instead, with a broken and cracked voice, I stood before the court and brought up three key points which I will now summarize ...


1) Robbing a bookstore is stupid because smart people work at those establishments, as opposed to employees of gas stations, liquor stores, convenience stores, or other places more frequently robbed.


2) I thanked the robber for showing me how strong and brave I could be. I mean, sure I'm deeply paranoid, I have post traumatic stress disorder, I have a hard time leaving my house, I have a hard time sleeping, Work is difficult, I'm balls deep in therapy, my health is deteriorating and I feel like I'm going crazy, but the guy showed me via a life and death experience just how brave I really am inside.


3) "And, because I am here (gestures to the judge, pauses) I would like to have it stated for the record (pause) that we are brave."


So it's official. I am brave, officially, and there are court documents to prove it.


It was all scary as hell, but he's gone now. He's going to jail for 25 years. Good riddance, you son of a bitch. I hope you rot in there. And I hope the rumors regarding what goes on in prisons is 100% true.




So...


That's done.


Now what?


When do I start to heal, dammit?

2 comments:

*sema said...

Well said, Rev. Steve!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that justice was finally served. Thank you for being brave!