NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

More Pain For The Internetless ...



This is a picture of me from the new video game Raw VS Smackdown 2011 for the Wii. The game is so brand new that this means that this picture represents THE most accurate me ever rendered in a video game. So, yeah. Pretty historic, really.


Stupid Comcast said it would take one day yto set up the internets in our home. We were pretty excited. Yay internets!


Then they said one MORE day. Oh well, we said. Still, YAY INTERNETS!


Now they're saying seven to FOURTEEN DAYS!!!


I hate my internetless life! I HATE not having my instant Netflix! And besides, I have SOOOOO MUCH to talk about...


Thanksgiving!

Work!

Black friday!

Marriage!

Scott Pilgrim and my kids!

My hair!

MY FREAKING LIFE!!!


(sigh)


Wish me luck, I guess!

No comments: