NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, November 1, 2010

NaNoWriMo ...



I'm doing it! I'm writing a novel!


My wife successfully accomplished her goal last year and actually wrote a novel as part of NaNoWriMo, the annual November novel writing movement. And this year I've decided that it's MY turn to give it a try.


I wasn't going to do it but then I figured I could take this time to finally write the Church of Ed Wood bible and I was totally going to, but then a few days ago a really GREAT idea just CAME to me and I just KNEW I had to run with it.


So now I need to write write 50,000 words of a new novel in just one month.


I have a good idea, I know I do. I just don't have the drive. Not in the slightest. But balls in, fingers crossed, and here's to hoping, right?


So wish me luck and be sure to egg me on!




And may the spirit of Ed Wood guide me on my hack novel writing career!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to read it! Best of luck, Steve!

Sendero 1982 said...

I'd buy it.