NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, November 8, 2010

The Sad, Pathetic New Corner Of My World ...



That's a picture of me huddled in my youngest daughter's room. I feel vaguely shameful. This is the only way that I can get a working wi-fi signal in my house. Now the internet is a thing for me to hunt. That saddens me.


I miss my Netflix on Demand.


(sniffle)


We may sign up for Comcast's new "Xfinity Internet" plan, but it sounds too good to be true. It's only $19.99 a month for a year and it'll be ready next day. that just sounds way too easy, too simple. There's gotta be a catch!


Anyway, it's not like we can afford the freaking internets.


(double sniffle)


Well, today is monday. And since my wife back is in school she needs to read and study almost constantly. This means that for the better part of my mondays I end up all alone.


That would probably be enough to seriously bum out most people, put them in some sort of sad, quiet, existential funk. But it wouldn't be enough for a lover of bad films like me! Mondays are my special movie MARATHON days!


Last week I watched two Saw movies, Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland, the Disney animated version, and a David Cross comedy special. Not too shabby!


Today, however, I've already watched two Gamera movies that almost melted my brain with their stupidity, a Chesty Morgan movie that was all about her size 72 boobs and very little else, and I'm almost through watching the classic film How To Make A Monster. And it's not even three in the afternoon yet! I'm on fire!


Hey, what else am I supposed to do without the internets?


And so, because I'm so awesome, here's one of the movies that I've seen today, absolutely free for your viewing pleasure!


Enjoy ...




It's a pretty good movie. It's a lot like Wes Craven's New Nightmare but a few decade before Freddy became invented. Plus the sudden, inexplicable change at the end from black and white to color is just amazing.


I'll see you when I see you, everybody.


Wish me luck!

No comments: