NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ice Cream With The Folks...

After I got off of work my parents took me and my familia to leatherby's, this classic ice cream parlor near my work that I have never been to and always wanted to.


I had a gigantic banana split and ate it in seconds. My ass paid the price later in the evening.


My parents got us all presents, too. The kids are excited about theirs... and I am SUPER excited about mine!


Pun intended. Pun definitely intended.


Check it out ...












Finally!


I've finally been given the snuggie I so rightly deserve! And do you see how happy I am in it, too? I am just rocking the hell out of that snuggie (and looking good, too)!


Now all I need is a Chia Obama!

No comments: