NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, December 17, 2010

Late Night Therapy And Saving The Screen ...



Those are my new dogs, Grandma and Grandpa. Grandma is the dark one. Grandpa is the one with spots. they are so cute that I just want to punch them in the face. I don't, though.


I'm leaving in a little bit. It's my day off. I have to go to therapy tonight. I'm kinda nervous. I used to downright scared when I would go to my weekly therapy sessions. But now, however, I'm just kinda nervous about going, so that's a positive.


I used to have my sessions on wednesdays at 11am. Now, though, she switched me to friday at 5pm. It's a pretty drastic change. It's winter time, so 5pm means that it's pitch dark outside. Plus, 5pm is the time that I start coming down from the caffeine high I ride all day. I'm less hyper, a bit tired, and I swear I'm just a few seconds away from just going to therapy in my pajamas.


It's pretty nice. Plus, it's really helped me stop cutting myself. It's not that I don't want to do it anymore. I do. I hate myself and cutting is how I remove the bad blood from my body. But I don't do it. My therapy lady has made me realize that there are people out there that care about me and that's why I don't cut anymore.


Little yay.




I have an epic screensaver on this computer. EPIC!


It's a sweet and addictive slide show taken from a massive folder filled with over 2,200 crazy pictures. The pictures are a mixture of family photos, funny pictures, and a massive collection of old cult movie posters. My whole family loves just looking at it and flipping thru it to see what's cool and what's new.


Here are a few of my favorites ...




















I know you have Travolta fever. I do, too.


Laters.

No comments: