NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Music For My Mood ...



I'm having problems.


When you look at me you see my smiling and joking and having fun. But it's all a front. I'm actually having serious emotional problems.


I feel like no one likes me. I feel like everyone hates me and everyone is talking behind my back. I feel like everyone at work hates my guts. I feel like my kids don't like me and my wife can't stand me and my parents ignore me and I don't have any friends.


I feel deeply alone.


I've been cutting myself again.


I hate myself. And I am ashamed that I'm cutting myself again.




Here's some music to go with my post ...


Primus: Over The Falls

John Prine: Day Is Done

Eric Burdon and the Animals: When I Was Young

Weezer: I Want To Be Something

The White Stripes: A Martyr For My Love For You

Stan Fong: Stompin' At 3am

Gonzo: I'm Going to Go Back There Someday

Home Movies: Sunset Theme

Fiona Apple: Sally's Song

Foxboro Hot Tubs: Dark Side Of Night

The Get Up Kids: Overdue

The Beatles: Nowhere Man

The Sprites: I Started A Blog That Nobody Read

The White Stripes: In The Cold Cold Night

No comments: