NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Life On Mars ...



I've been thinking about the BBC television series Life on Mars lately and its follow-up series Ashes to Ashes and it has really been making me think a lot about my own life.


In the show, a modern day cop gets into an accident and wakes up in the seventies. And through the first and second series it is eventually discovered, spoiler alert I guess, that in the future they died and the seventies world is purgatory for dead and dying police officers. It's an overlapping parallel world where the police officers go before moving on to the afterlife.


So these people, they die, but then their spirits sort of travel back in time and live a life in the past before moving on to a better life.


I've been thinking about this all day. And now I'm fairly convinced that my present life is just a purgatory for some sort of future life of mine. My future self is someone who wastes a ton of money on stupid stuff, breaks millions of women's hearts but never has his heart broken, and has a high profile job where everybody loves him.


This is my life on mars.

No comments: