NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hard Work ...



I'm on my [edited]. I am pretty sure this is okay.


Our Comcast internet stopped working for a random 14 hours yesterday, plus I have been so busy with work and at home that I just haven't had the time to properly vent about life on my blog. Plus, the older I get the more I seem to have A.D.D. because it's just gotten harder for me to sit still for any lengthy period of time, especially the time it takes for me to write stuff on here.


Also, there seems to have been a slight shift in the dynamic of the content of this blog. Instead of wanting to rant and rave bout my crazy life and my emotional problems I just want to entertain, to post free mp3's and watch bad movies and have fun with you, my invisible friends.


Speaking of bad movies, I am so happy to say that I don't work tomorrow, so my Church-Less movie of the week will actually be enjoyed by me! So yay for me and yay for days off!


No idea what I'm going to show tomorrow, but whatever I end up showing I'm sure that it will be awesome.


Man. I need more sleep.


Talk to you laters.


Wind Clan out!

No comments: