NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Most Vulnerable ...

I've been feeling very vulnerable lately.


So I decided for this post to try and capture an image of me that was me at my most vulnerable.


So, since I didn't really want to take any pictures of me naked or taking a crap, I decided to focus on my one major hindrance: my crippling asthma.




This is me and my breathing machine. Without it I would probably be dead.


See, I inherited my mom's debilitating asthma. Thanks, mom. So now I need to inhale medicine from this machine two to four times a day. if I don't, then I can't breathe. Plain and simple.


It usually takes about 15 minutes to take a treatment, which gives me time to think. Sometimes I get angry at my father. My dad once said that my mother's asthma was "all in her head." And I probably agreed with him, way back when I was able to breathe. Now I need to be tied to a machine in order to live peacefully, so how dare he even THINK something like that.


Anyway, I wanted to end on a happy, less depressed note.


So here are some pregnant titties...


No comments: