NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Status Update ...



It's Martin Luther King Day, which means that tonight after the kids go to bed I will celebrate the black race by watching Black Dynamite for the twentieth time and still freaking laugh, especially at the militant black guy who reads his stage instructions. "Militant turns, startled. How did you get in here?" I love that part.


Or maybe I'll watch The Crazies. And I'm talking about the new remake, not the piece of crap seventies original. Watching that film is like watching a Kent, Ohio community theater version of Measure for Measure on a sunday afternoon. Boring as hell.


So right now my wife and youngest daughter are taking a nap. They've been asleep for a good two hours now. I'm just here watching crap with my daughter. We watched two South Parks and a Hannah Montana. I hate Hannah Montana, but my oldest daughter is a total girlie girl, so occasionally I have to abide by her rules and stop forcing my own flavor of pop culture strangeness down her throat.


I originally planned on watching movies all day, but I've just been incredibly distracted lately. I've felt very crazed, manic. It's been hard to pin me down. Lost my focus a bit. It's like my mind is doing laps and my soul is somewhere else, probably Disneyland.


There's some stuff going down in my life right now, some serious behind the scenes things that I can't really talk about. But, if you know me, you know I can't bear to keep secrets.


Get back to me in six weeks.


Then we'll talk.

No comments: