NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Free Form "Me Time" Computing ...



So it looks like this semester means that I get dropped off at work three and a half hours early every Wednesday.


Sigh.


I don't mind, though! I bring my computer and a few bad movies and a shit ton of coffee. I screw around on my facebook page, watch a bad movie or two, and just have some nice, quiet ME time off of the clock.


And Wood knows I need some me time. Here's a video that my wife took recently. It's a short clip of one of my "other" wife's kids just running around and acting mad. Check it out ...




This crazy type of madness is just a typical day in my life, in my house with five kids, two cats, five dogs, three ducks, and one baby on the way.




So having the chance to watch stupid movies in a nice, quiet environment is actually something I look forward to now.


Yay me!


Here. Have this. I've had this song stuck in my head all day ...


Barenaked Ladies: Alcohol


Now it's in your head, too!


Sigh. Ok.


What I am about to say is in no way directed at any major corporation or any people whatsoever, living or dead. In fact, what I'm about to say is really a work of fiction and I wouldn't worry your pretty little head about it.


I'm a good guy. I really am.


Unfortunately, certain powers that be are currently trying their hardest to paint me as a horrible worker in an attempt to make me quit, probably because I make so much. Sadly, for a lot of employers, it's easier to hire newbies cheaply than it is to keep older employees who are paid a lot more.


But I refuse to leave. I am a good guy. I've done nothing wrong. I am good. I refuse to allow everyone else to weigh me down.


Not that I'm referring to anyone or any major corporation, for that matter.


My therapist says that I have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. And certain "people" are punishing me for doing things that are a part of that PTSD. And as a result of that, I could EASILY SUE THEIR PANTS OFF AND WIN! In fact, she keeps telling me that I should seriously consider suing. She's back me up, be right beside me, and she says I would probably win.


But I won't. I could. But I won't.


Probably.

No comments: