NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

And Nobody Cared ...

I started having a mild asthma attack late tuesday after work. I blew it off. After all, I am the king of all asthma, so I didn't think too much of it.


Wednesday was my day off and my asthma attack continued. I started worrying, but I just figured that it will disappear eventually. I still didn't want to make it into a big issue.


I woke up on thursday at 5am. I could barely breathe. My breaths were shallow and rough. Plus, to make matters worse, I had a severe intestinal pain that caused me to double over like Quasimodo. I took two breathing treatments and popped some asthma pills my doctor gave me, but nothing worked. So I called in sick, got the kids off to school, and then went straight to the hospital.


There were a couple of things wrong with me, but basically if I hadn't gone to the doctors and gotten the shot of steroids in my ass then my throat and lungs would have contracted and I could have died.


So I had thursday and friday off to try and gain some strength back.


I went back to [edited] today and nobody cared.


Nobody.


I do my best, try my hardest, and nobody cares.


Hmmmm... It's almost as if certain powers that be don't want me to have recognition, don't WANT me to succeed.


Isn't that interesting?

No comments: