NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Deed Is Done ...



For starters, check out my new glasses. I just got them yesterday. I'm excited about them. They're thick and brown and silly and cheap, just like me. So I've got that going for me.


I'm hoping that my new glasses really say "retro" and not "creepy child molester."


Well, the deed is done as far as "the talk" is concerned.


Sigh.


In the end, we were too pussy to sit her down and talk to her. We wrote her an e-mail. We didn't want to hurt her feelings or get her angry. We were too sensitive to do it face to face. But we knew we had to do it one way or another.


Now she's angry and pissed off and cussing us under her breath. We're the bad guys, as we knew we would be. I wish there were some other way to do this that didn't require bad blood and bitterness, but she hates us now despite the 11 months of free room and board and there's no way to change that.


I wish there were some way for her to realize that we need our house back, especially with our expected family largening. I mean, we have a freaking baby due in a few months but we can't really prepare for its arrival because we have a loud family of four living in the baby's room. So what are we supposed to do?


It's tense around the house now.


But it had to be done.


Also, it is less than 30 days to my birthday. March 22nd. I share my birthday with William Shatner.


FYI.

No comments: