NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Fair ...



The bickering that I predicted from trying to reclaim our house is indeed happening. Being at home is stressful and uncomfortable now. I don't look forward to coming home from work now and that's crap.


We tried to make our letter as kind and appreciative as possible, but she wrote us back with an angry letter which ended by saying that what we are doing is "bullshit and unfair."


Yeah, so apparently letting her live here for almost a year absolutely free while she DOESN'T look for a job or another place to stay is bullshit and unfair.


GAWD my wife and I are such assholes, huh?


I'm sorry that we have a new baby on the way. I just want to have my house back. I want my family back. I just want to have this baby and live a normal life again. And I'm terribly sorry if that's not fair to you. But it's perfectly fair to me and my own and that is what I'm thinking about now.


Sorry.

1 comment:

Gwen said...

How about you guys sit down face to face to discuss this rather than write letters? I totally agree with having her go, but I think you gave her 3 weeks which is nearly impossible to do. Does she have any sort of income? Maybe you give her a little longer, but with a firm deadline, and only if she is financially contributing. Your family is in no position to be taking care of 4 other people, and she should realize this.

Good luck, Steve.