NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Random Thoughts From My Day Off ...

-It is 7:12am at the time that I start blogging and I am extremely tired. And this isn't your normal sort of tired. It's one of those types of tired where all the coffee in the world doesn't seem to have an effect. My kids, however, have apparently been up and dancing to music since 5:45am when my daughters set their alarm clock. It's official, then, that my kids are crazy.




-I'm watching a Coleman Francis movie right now. The Beast of Yucca Flats. See, people say that Ed Wood's Plan 9 from Outer Space is the worst movie of all times. In fact, that has just become a sort of culturally known standard that Ed Wood is the worst and Plan 9 is the worst film ever made. But those people who say that have obviously never seen Manos: The Hands of Fate or this steaming pile of crap. It's not fair.


-I'm going to show you a picture now. It's a picture of an author. Her name is Susan Wittig Albert and she's a fairly well known mystery author. When I see her picture in the back of the books I'm shelving at work I always feel really bad. She just seems to be one of THE most unfortunate looking women ever born...




She just looks so unfortunate. I feel bad every time I have to look at her. In my mind's eye she looks and talks like Will Ferrel doing Janet Reno on SNL ...




-Things at my house are getting pretty tense. That's the sort of thing that happens when two completely different families both share one little house. My "other wife" has three kids that live with us each one seems to be their own little slice of hell. The oldest is fairly well behaved, but put on a tv or a video game and she becomes a George Romero zombie that you have to call ten times, then yell at, to get her attention. The middle child is a three year old boy who yells and screams and throws fits and gets angry and calls people names and seems to WANT to get in trouble just for the attention. He's a brat. And the littlest one is a little girl who copies everything her brother does. Their attitudes are starting to bring us down and have a negative effect on my kids, too. Plus they pay no rent, give us no money, don't help us with bills at all, occasionally they buy some food and clean up, but mainly they just leech on us and then have the audacity to constantly act angry at US like WE are the burden on HER. Anyways, my wife says they are definitely going to be gone for good by May. But that's exactly what she said about December, so we will just have to see. One thing's for sure, though... we have a kids on the way, so they have to GO!




-Here's a video that I'm pretty sure I haven't shown on here before. A week or two ago I went to a birthday party at a roller rink here in town and I found a very old machine that caught my eye...




Good stuff.


See ya!

No comments: