NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Here's The Thing ...

You said you loved me and that you will always love me. You said you missed me. You said you wanted me back in your life.


And I got excited about it because I loved and missed you, too. I dreamed about touching your skin and kissing you. And you told me we should meet, go out, catch up, get coffee and chat.


But, see, here's the thing ...


In between the love remembrances we shared, you said that you wished I would have waited for you, that I should have waited for you to make up your mind, that if only I had waited then we both would be happier and better off.


I waited for you for over a year! I sacrificed my friends and my family and even my LIFE, quite literally in this case, to be with you! I broke up a marriage, got into a fight, got drunk, almost died, and got fucking arrested, all so that I could be with you!


And you repaid me by breaking my heart and leaving me for someone else.


And you did that to me five times.


Don't you dare say that I didn't wait for you. Because I did. I laid out my life for you and gave everything I had to you.


It's not my fault that you didn't want my heart.


I did wait.


I did.

No comments: