NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Craft Fair: By The Numbers ...

So my wife took me to the annual Sacraemnto Craft Fair at Cal Expo.


Sigh.


So to make it fun for me I took detailed notes.


Here's the fair my the numbers ...




TIME SPENT AT FAIR: 2 1/2 Hours


BLACK PEOPLE AT FAIR: 11


WHITE PEOPLE AT FAIR: Too Numerous To Count


LATINOS AT FAIR: 2 (Including Me)


PEOPLE WEARING IMAGES OF CATS: 3


WEARING NASCAR CLOTHING: 2


WEARING DISNEY CLOTHING: 9


WOMEN WITH TRAMP STAMPS: 2


MEN WHO LOOKED LIKE WOLFMAN JACK: 3


WOMEN I FOUND ATTRACTIVE: 4 1/2


WOMEN WEARING SWEATER VESTS: 28


WOMEN WHO LOOKED LIKE TEACHERS: Roughly Half

No comments: