NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Just An Excuse To Post Some Free Music ...



My mind feels like a firecracker sometimes.


Most of the time.


All the fucking time.




This post is just an excuse to put up some free music for your punk ass. I wanted to write a big post about how I so desperately want to be a white person, but I'm tired, so I'll write that up later.


Here's some tunes ...


Mel Torme: Swingin' On The Moon

Boney M: Rasputin

Dionne Warwick: Walk On By

Barenaked Ladies: Shoebox

The Doors: Riders On The Storm

Flight of the Conchords: Boom

Rebecca Black: Friday (Screamo Cover)


Later, people.


Wind Clan out.

No comments: