NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, March 11, 2011

The State Of The Galindo House ...

This is a look at how things are going in my house.


But first, here are some wet puppies ...






I don't know how on earth it happened, but things are a-ok here in the Galindo house.


I got Lees a present from Borderz, she got me socks. We're all talking. She's finalizing plans to move to Oklahoma so that she can go live with my wife's parents who ditched my family to go to hicksville and pray.


Anyway, Lisa and I have been talking. Her whole family has been talking with my own family. We are back to being friendly and civilized. I'm not sure why. I guess it's because of the finality of the thing. It's finally happening. She's leaving.


I'm glad that things aren't so quiet and angry and rage and bitchy anymore. Things were baaaaaad around here. People were going crazy. I didn't even want to leave work most days. Now things are good. Boxes are piling up. We'll be getting our house back soon.


Here's another pic ...




Good times.

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Great to hear things will end on a positive note, and the family strife kept to a minimum, Steve.