NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, March 7, 2011

Various Random Whatnots ...

[two pictures edited]


So before work I'm trying to finish watching an old Sunday movie of mine, Alien Trespass. It disappeared off the face of Netflix for a while but now it's back on my instant que and my kids and I couldn't be happier. It's a fun, silly, stupid movie and if you have Netflix on Demand then you should seriously check it out.




Here is a picture snapped of the evil and sinister Dr. Borderz (with a Z and in NO WAY related to the bookstore of similar name) as he returned to storytime last month. Pretty amazing!




My oldest daughter asked me this morning why I am all about Charlie Sheen lately, why I quote him constantly and just all around love him. That's a tough one. I don't know why I do. I just do.


I guess I would have to say it's because I feel like I relate to his madness. I have bipolar disorder. I get manic and hyper and crazy fun and loud and yet in the drop of a hat I can turn into the saddest, angriest person in the world who cuts his wrists with a rusty old box cutter. I hear Sheen's crazy ramblings and I a crazy, fevered an who is saying small bits of wisdom that I can relate to somehow.


Duh! Winning!


Charlie Sheen Quote Generator (and pretty epic t-shirts, too)


Here are my daughter's two remaining ducks. They are muddy from a massive storm but they survived to tell their harrowing tale. Good for them.




I fucking hate those ducks.


Here are my two daughters with two of the three new puppies born recently into our house, quickly becoming known as The Galindo Animal Preserve...





Cute.

No comments: