NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

We Are FREE!!!

MY OTHER WIFE IS GONE! LONG LIVE THE GALINDISTAS!


They are gone! Yes! After a year of their invasion of my house my "other wife" and her angry kids are finally gone for good! Lees and her rude, angry kids are gone from our house forever! We are alone again in this house, finally, after a whole year of having her mooch off of us and treat us like crap.


YAY!





Life After Lisa


No more kids touching all our stuff. No more late nights of kids up hours past their bedtime. No more kids yelling that they hate their mom and that their mom is stupid and nno more mom doing nothing about it. No more little girls taking stuff of ours and claiming it's theirs.


No more.


We are finally free.


I am so amazingly happy I feel like I should be doing some end of Return of the Jedi type celebrating, Ewok-style...




After a year, the Galindo family lives again!

No comments: