NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Annual Cutting Of [edited] ...

I got off work at 3 yesterday and I had therapy at 5, so I packed up my stuff and just walked from work to therapy a few blocks away.


It was totally awesome fun. I got some much needed quiet time to myself, I got to see the sights, I hung out with a homeless black guy, got a high five from a giant computer, and I got to listen to music and sing.


It was deeply refreshing, especially since it was such an amazingly beautiful spring day.


Plus I took the following random pictures ...







They are [edited] at [edited], so I have a few more days off [edited] next week than I would like. It hurts thinking of the paychecks I have coming to me.


However, we are trying to put a happy spin on this and so later today my wife is going to San Francisco for a few days to work. I'll be at home with the kiddies watching Netflix and partying.


Don't worry. Even though she's taking the computer with her, I made sure to schedule a Church-Less Movie Of The Week for this weekend. It's a creepy little noir thriller and it is scheduled to post here tonight. It's a good one. It's also available on Netflix on Demand. FYI.


Anyway, gotta get ready for [edited].


Laters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did you get in trouble at work?

sorry if you did. you rock!