NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, April 8, 2011

More Awesome Screen Saver Pics ...

I've previously mentioned on my blog about my photo album screen saver of awesome pictures. It's a collection of bad movie posters, personal pics, perverted randoms, strange lunacy, amazing cult movie posters, cleavage and a bunch of random madness.


And the crazy thing is since I'm constantly adding to it, I currently have over 5,000 pictures on that damn thing! It's amazing!


So here are more screensaver pics ...

















Hope you like them. apparently they're popular.


This is the latino Hester Prynne signing off!


Wind Clan out!

No comments: