NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Even More Screensaver Pictures ...

Yup. It's another awesome screen saver post. Buckle up.


So, in case you are new, I have previously mentioned on my blog about the screen saver that I have set up if a massive photo album of pictures on my computer. It's a collection of movie posters and personal pictures and perverted randoms and strange artwork and cleavage and my own random madness.


Because I constantly find myself adding to it in my spare time, I currently have well over 5,000 pictures in that folder. Sometimes just looking at it makes me feel better, too. It makes me feel home.


So, so here are some more of my crazy screen saver pics ...












No comments: