NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Feelings VS Reality ...

Sometimes I feel depressed.

Sometimes I feel like an alien, not in a literal sense, obviously, but a stranger in a strange land. I mean I know that I'm different and all but sometimes I feel completely shut off from the rest of humanity. I feel like a hermit who goes out to work and occasionally to Walmart and Sam's Club.

sometimes i feel like crying for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

Sometimes I feel like the whole world's against me, that humanity has some secret plan to drive me crazy and that everyone I don't personally know is a part of that plan to drive me nuts.

Sometimes I miss my mom. A lot.

Sometimes I feel that, try as I might, there must always be some sort of stupid drama in my life. All I want is a normal like. I want a normal family and a normal house and a normal job and normal friends and a white picket fence. But no matter how I try and better myself drama ALWAYS finds me.

Sometimes I feel like screaming and throwing a fit in a public place just to see if anyone would care.

Sometimes I feel like no one cares and everyone is against me. I sometimes get really dark and upset and quiet. I get angry because no one seems to care about me and the crazy ass life I have.

Sometimes I feel like never leaving the house. For the rest of my life.

Sometimes I feel like cutting myself. It's a way to punish me for being so stupid. i hate myself and when I find myself getting picked on then I use that negativity and proof that I'm right for hating myself, so I cut as a way to prove to myself that I am worthless.

Sometimes I feel crazy as fuck and I just want to die.



But those feelings aren't reality. I know that now.

Thanks to a year of professional counseling and therapy, I can safely say that I am NOT in fact going crazy. These feelings I sometimes feel are just emotions and they do not control me.

See, these feelings that I wrestle with are just an overall part of the bipolar disorder that I am trying to live with instead of fight. My bipolar disorder really kicked into high gear after the robbery last year. But, after spending a year talking my life over with my therapist, I can see how much I have improved. I am more in control of myself and my emotions. I feel better. I even feel a little bit better about myself.

I think I may even like my life right now.

And that's pretty cool.

R.I.P. Dolores Fuller.

No comments: