NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, May 30, 2011

The Monster In My Throat ...

So THIS is what is in my throat...




Nasty, right?


Most people at my place of employment love making fun of me because of how I constantly seem to cough and sniff and clear my throat. Some people like to say that they always know when I'm around because they can hear my constant noises.


Well, apparently there's two reasons why this is happening so much...


REASON 1) I have sinus problems and severe allergies which is causing yucky sinus crap to drip down into my throat, where it meets ...


REASON 2) My newest malady, acid reflux! What's happening is that nasty acid and bile is rising from my stomach and going into my throat, where it is mixing with all the nasal crap to create this hideously evil throat monster that wants me and my brown throat destroyed!




I have some meds they put me on, but they only work so much. The med that seems to work the best is this nasty tasting syrup that has an insane amount of codeine in it and makes me hopped up Charlie Sheen style and I can't go to work hopped up on the sizzyrup, now, can I? No.


What I'm trying to tell you is that my throat sucks ass.


I'm worried that this whole throat thing is merely a new version of my hives scare back when we were pregnant with Bela. Perhaps my evil throat monster is just a way for my body to say
OH SHIT WE'RE HAVING A BOY! AAAAAAGH!!!


Anyway, my throat sucks ass right now, when I'm not hopped up on the sizzyrup.


FML.


Laters.

No comments: