NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

My SNL Success In A Sea Of Failure ...

Even though I woke up at 5am in the morning and had a hard, long day at my place of employment, I stayed up late to watch Tina Fey watch Saturday Night Live.


I watched the cold opening and the monologue, the fell asleep.


I woke up in time to watch the musical guest and about a minute of Weekend Update, then fell asleep again.


I was so ashamed of myself. I was looking forward to this for weeks! I couldn't believe this. I stayed up so late just to fall asleep on the couch. TWICE! I feel like I failed.


And then I woke up to my favorite character: Stefon!




I absolutely love Stefon. This was a diamond in the rough, a bright pebble in my sea of murky sleep.


Here's a link to a playlist of Stefon skits!


Yay!

No comments: