NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Wife's Action Shots ...

So I did my work marathon and now I have two days off. One of those days will require some serious lawn mowing, but other than that I'm hoping to clear my head of all the excess negativity and restart myself somehow.


So we went roller skating. Obviously.


And at sometime today my wife's phone updated itself itself and now it can take "action shots" like this one ...




Pretty amazing stuff, right?


By the way, I am STILL the Arizona Regional Roller Skating Champion at the Great Skate in Glendale! HELL YEAH!


I might post a movie tonight. Or tomorrow.


So stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is there a video with you skating while proudly wearing an Ed Wood shirt? That'd be cool!